Archive of August 2008
I just found out that Canada has a supermarket chain called Loblaws. This reminds me of Bob Loblaws Law Blog which does, in fact, exist in the real world (poor guy). However, the real Bob Loblaw does not have the catchphrase “Why should you go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?”.20 August 2008 - 19:48 | Tags: arresteddevelopment, tv
All I want to do is [bang] [bang] [bang] [bang] and [cha] [ching] and take your money
— M.I.A (Mathangi Arulpragasam) - Paper Planes
Homer Hudson’s Chocolate Rock Ice Cream, the greatest ice cream in existence.19 August 2008 - 18:17 | Tags: homerhudson, icecream, food
19 August 2008 - 04:21 | Tags: mia, music, musicvideo
- <Trombley> Hey Person, didn’t your Mom put your picture up on the Wal-Mart Wall of Heroes?
- <Ray Person> Yep. My Gramma did when I went to Afghanistan. I’m on the Nevada, Missouri Wal-Mart Wall of Heroes. I even got my dress boots on.
- <Brad Colbert> If my mother ever distributed my likeness without written authorization I would disown her.
- <Ray Person> Technically speaking Brad, but didn’t your biological parents disown you when they put you up for adoption?
- <Brad Colbert> Point, Ray. I was one of those unfortunates adopted by upper middle-class professionals who nurtured in an environment of learning, art and a socio-religious culture steeped in more than 2000 years of Talmudic tradition. Not everyone is lucky enough to have been raised in a Whiskey Tango trailer park by a bow-legged female whose sole qualification for motherhood is a womb that happened to catch a sperm of a passing truck driver.
- <Ray Person> At least my Mom took me to NASCAR.
- <Trombley> Your Dad’s a truck driver?
17 August 2008 - 19:15 | Tags: generationkill, war, rayperson, marines
As the great warrior poet Ice Cube once said, ‘If a day does not require my AK, it is good.’